8.13.2006

damn!!!

damn!!!!!!!!!

my emos are like.. iono how to say.. they're... all around....

somebody help me.. i'm seriously.. thinking too much.. as usual... just tell me yourself.. tell me that we won't b together b/c u want to b with her... tell me.. i need u to tell me or i won't stop pondering on it and make my life miserable... i'm thinking too much..

*my thoughts* i know u hv her.. but it's still possible...

i need u to tell me that this won't happen. so that i can stop thinking about it.. it may hurt a little.. but it would be better now than later (when it's more powerful/etc.)

you know what? u shouldn't hv told me in the 1st place. then i would just think of u and know that it wouldn't hv a chance since u don't hv feelings for me.. but now??? AHHH!!!>. i'm seriously going crazy..

I KNOW!!! I KNOW HE HAS A GF... SO WHY AM I LIKE THIS???
i can't be the 3rd person.. it's just...WRONG!!! i need someone to talk to.. RIGHT NOW>>. but no one's online....'

*inhale**exhale*.............. i'll be fine................................................


i hope...

No comments: