well. my life is pointless.
i can never go to USC anymore. i'll be stuck in Iowa for the rest of my life. not that i'm complaining, but i wanna get out. go somewhere else. california in particular. if i stay in Iowa, i'll go to med school in Iowa, get a job in Iowa, etc. i can't really picture myself doing this. but it's hard, it's going to be hard graduating from iowa and going somewhere else for a career, i'll try my best.
i know it sucks. i can't do anything about it. i can't. i just can't. unless God prepares a way, a way for me to get there, a way with no obstacles.
I pray with all my <3.
I wanna be there. closer. closer to where i belong, to where i stand...
I can't explain this feeling, I think about it everyday.
and even though we've moved on. It gets so hard to walk away
walk away^3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment