6.22.2007

my plane ride

This is what I typed on the plane at least. Was too bored, to be honest.
So… I’m on the plane back to KL. Can’t wait to see all my friends. If they are free of course. Everyone’s out of school and have their own different schedule. I guess what joyee said was right. “people move on”.
SO. I was really upset when I couldn’t get on blogspot at my house in china. For some reason it won’t load. So I wasn’t able to blog when I was bored. We went to a whole bunch of places and it was cool and such. But it was so freaking hot. And my mom’s friend said that I got tanner from going on this one trip with my family. But heck. Tanner=looks skinnier. That’s my theory b/c ppl usually look thinner in black. And.. Yea.. My theory’s weird.
But summer is going pretty well for me. I don’t know when was the last time I blogger but there’s no harm blogging about it again. Graduation was fine. I didn’t trip. And I’m happy that I’m finally done w/ high school. I left for California the next day. My mom went to SFO and I flew to LAX. Kevin picked me up and…. I forgot where we went. Didn’t think we went anywhere. Just hung around. We went tunneling this one day. I was afraid at first but it turned out pretty well. And then after a few days we drove up to SFO. It was a pretty long drive. And was pretty boring. But nontheless… it’s pretty well. I stayed up a lot when I was there. Spending time w/ my godmother’s family. I didn’t get to see the chen family (suming or sukai) but I saw tony and his gf for the first time.
After a week I left got GZ. Was stuck in the Singapore airport for a whole morning. I was BORED to death. But I bought a calling card and talked for like 2 hours. So that wasn’t that bad. Plus the Singapore airport has pretty good facilities and I wasn’t that bored. Compared to that one time when I was stuck in the Taipei airport for the same amount of time. I was bored to DEATH. No joke.
So yesterday I talked on the phone for a while b4 I went to bed.. Well.. Not really for a while. But a decent amount of time. Something funny happened. Well not really funny. Something bad happened too. But I was talking to my godmother’s son and I was saying how I had 2 godmothers. And he’s like
“does my mom know about this/?”
“I’m pretty sure she does”
“I’m gonna tell her. It’s like urr cheating on her”
“No.. what’s that supposed to mean?”
“It’s like telling ur boyfriend u have another boyfriend”
“erm……. Uh-kay”
But yea.. Then I got mad b/c he was bashing on Malaysians. For some reason it bothers me a lot. And it shouldn’t really matter that much. Should it?
Anyway. I sure hope that my friends aren’t too busy. Bet they don’t even remember me.. Not all at least.
One month in KL. Don’t know how it’s gonna be b/c my mom doesn’t have a car. It’ll SUCK! I won’t be able to go anywhere. Taking in the fact that I live where there is no transportation what so ever.
I”ll see how it goes. But I wanna keep writing b/c I’m damn bored right now and the movie that’s showing is…. BORING> I watched the trailer and it was pretty good, but it’s so freaking slow….
Oh yea and another thing. We were going through security check point today and my bro’s little spray thingy got confiscated.. He wanted it bk b/c it was his baby. I got freaking mad.. Just give it bk to him la.. What’s the harm? But they didn’t. So my brother took it back out to the counter to check it in. Check a freaking little bottle in all by itself. It’s like 113 mL. only 13 mL off the limit la.. What the heck?? SO that cost like 20 yuan. Which is like more than what the bottle cost.. Man I was so man at the man wei… I was like..yea.. I was mad….
Well I guess there’s nothing else to say… can’t think of any anyway… I wanna go somewhere where’s theres internet connection so that I can watch my series….

No comments: