6.15.2008

MALAYSIA

oh... I <3 Malaysia. didn't think i would miss it this much, but i did.

It's been almost a month since i've been bk and the sad thing is i haven't met up with a lot of my friends. well, i guess that isn't really my fault coz they're having exams. Speaking of which, I have one tomorrow and should realyl be studying for it. =)

Class has been going okay. Met a lot of new ppl. I <3 malaysians.HAHA. they're just different. Maybe it's because of the culture/how we were raised, but I feel much more comfortable mingling with m'sians.

Failed.. i guess not failed.. didn't do well on my physics test 1, so i have to start preparing for test 2... er... not really. i'm too lazy.

haven't been to much places either. yesterday went to petaling street.. after so many years. i nvr really went there even when i was living here. other than that have been watching movies. they are SOO much more cheaper here. GOSH. and i'm sick of 1U. I went there like 3 days in a row... sienz... So probably not gonna head there anytime soon this week.

and my losing weight scheme is NOT working.. UNFORTUNATELY... the food is TOO good. i can't help it. and i realized something.. the soya sauce thing with the chili that they serve with like the 'qing tong' noodles.. the soya sauce is not spicy.... went to KTZ yest w/ joyee and justin and the chili was AMAZING. yes. i have been so blink for the past 18 years of my life. CHILI makes the food taste better.. haha...

i guess i shoudl go bk to studying... or eating.. haha. i just ate the best 'chee cheong fun'... yum....--- see why i can't lose weight. =(

No comments: