
I wish i had a better picture of a cheesecake, but I'm too lazy to go hunt for one. So this one will have to do.
I'm looking forward to EATING... nom nom nom... the cheesecake (hopefully) in a few hours. Once I get my butt off the floor to go take a shower and pack all my stuff for tomorrow. A good way to start this week I would say.
Talk about the need for a good start----
M: 248 quiz
T: 272 exam
W: 305 due (which I finished, so it's good)
Th: 331L quiz, 231 exam
F: 312 exam, 248 exam
WHY??????????? why they do me liddis???!!!!
haha. but the good thing is that if I can survive this week. I'm UNSTOPPABLE!!!!wahahahh!
on a side note, things are going pretty well. I don't have much to complain about.. yet... (until my grades come up). Bought plane tickets back to the hometown XD. and winter's coming. It was supposed to snow two days ago but I didn't see any. People are soo excited to see snow. It's so cute. I remember I was excited. And then I wasn't so excited anymore. The slippery-ness of the floors, the crazy amount of time spent warming up the car, scraping ice off the car, moving tons of snow off from the car, the dirty melted snow that always seem to get my shoes dirty, etc etc. But snow's all that bad I'll give it credit.
Yup. I guess I'll go do the dishes, before all the cheesecake is gone... =P
No comments:
Post a Comment