Took my first exam this semester last night. I was very relieved after I took it, until I noticed that the scores are up... PANIC. I didn't do that bad, but could have done better.
I have organic lab on wednesdays. And in 'Level 2', we use more hazardous chemical reagents, or the TAs make it sound like. Today we used benzene, which is carcinogenic--CANCER causing. I made my partner get it. >< But besides that point. When I come home from lab the plan was always to take a nap, since I'll be free for the rest of the night except for the occasional SWE meeting. I CAN'T. I'm too dirty with all the chemicals. SO... I'm gonna take a shower, before I lay on my bed.
I have another exam tmr. =(
And... I've been listening to a lot of pandora: disney (makes me happy)
Lips are gonna chap like crazy, but I can't seem to find my lip balm (the only type that I can use)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Update a new post! :D
Post a Comment