Last weekend was Grad Night.
This week is dead week.
Next week is finals week.
The week after that I start work at Ottumwa.
Grad Night was.... I think quite successful.
From my point of view anyway. A lot of people might think differently, but I thought it went pretty well.
The day before I went up to IC for Eric's senior recital as well as for the Graduation party the Malaysians over there had. I had a ton of fun seeing the people I know as well as meeting the new people. Thank you Janice, Dhaya, and EePhie for letting me sleep in the living room :)

L-R: Fatonah, Meira, Syaza, Janice (newly elected President), Han^2, Dhaya, me and Meesh
*I miss you guys... :) Take care and come visit me
After the potluck which I didn't bring anything to, I drove back to Ames for ISU's graduation night, which I'm on the committee for. It was SUPER busy. The rehearsal got done at 6, went home got ready, event started at 7pm. Yes, I don't know how I did it but I did.
And didn't really take much pictures since I'm already super exhausted after the event.
But I managed to find a very nice picture from Karuna's album :
After Grad Night, worked on Junior design project, all day sunday as well as monday.
Our presentation was a little shaky, but I thought our poster was pretty AWESOME, but then again, I'm biased.

Me and Jazz with our poster :)
Well. I should probably head back to my work. The written report is due on Friday, and I'm having three finals Monday-Wednesday, one each day. Should be too bad.
*fingers crossed*
This week is dead week.
Next week is finals week.
The week after that I start work at Ottumwa.
Grad Night was.... I think quite successful.
From my point of view anyway. A lot of people might think differently, but I thought it went pretty well.
The day before I went up to IC for Eric's senior recital as well as for the Graduation party the Malaysians over there had. I had a ton of fun seeing the people I know as well as meeting the new people. Thank you Janice, Dhaya, and EePhie for letting me sleep in the living room :)
L-R: Fatonah, Meira, Syaza, Janice (newly elected President), Han^2, Dhaya, me and Meesh
*I miss you guys... :) Take care and come visit me
After the potluck which I didn't bring anything to, I drove back to Ames for ISU's graduation night, which I'm on the committee for. It was SUPER busy. The rehearsal got done at 6, went home got ready, event started at 7pm. Yes, I don't know how I did it but I did.
And didn't really take much pictures since I'm already super exhausted after the event.
But I managed to find a very nice picture from Karuna's album :

After Grad Night, worked on Junior design project, all day sunday as well as monday.
Our presentation was a little shaky, but I thought our poster was pretty AWESOME, but then again, I'm biased.
Me and Jazz with our poster :)
Well. I should probably head back to my work. The written report is due on Friday, and I'm having three finals Monday-Wednesday, one each day. Should be too bad.
*fingers crossed*
No comments:
Post a Comment