5.05.2011

Hearts all over the world =D

I'm officially done with undergrad.

University of Iowa: It's been a great 2 years. I've met a lot of people that will always be remembered. Special shout out to--
Eric Mou: For being my conscience for 2.5 years and counting! All the best in med school and it was you who helped my through Data class. A+ babeh!!!
JiaJia: For always  being there for me. I'm so proud of you for getting into Pharmacy school! Dinner's on you the next time I see you.
Anita: For being the best daughter ever! Don't worry so much about getting a job. I have faith in you that you can and will. Plus, I can coach you through the process :)
Connie: For being the sister I never had. I'm super glad that I met you. Good luck with your job situation. Jamming session soon!
Miss Tee!!!!! For being the best roommate ever, and teaching me about life and how to clean dishes. lalalala. I miss you a lot. Hope to see u soon in s'pore!
And of course all my friends at Iowa, it was a good 2 years.

Iowa State University: I've had my ups and downs here, but I'm glad I'm going out with a bang. Shout outs:
Vanessa: Best best friend someone can ask for. Thanks for always being there for me, always!
Elisa: I'll miss our random coffee breaks and math sessions.
Alex: Thanks for introducing me to dance again. It helped me get out of the depression so I could enjoy my last semester.
Rach: I hope we're still on good terms, but even if we're not, having someone there to talk to really made a difference. Good luck in the future
Seu: It was a good 2 years. I'm sad that it ended like this. But thanks for taking care of me while we were together. And I've grown to be a better person because of it.
My bratha: Last semester was a lot better wouldn't you agree. Thanks for always being there for me even though sometimes we don't see eye to eye. For yelling at me and help me pull myself together.

and of course-- the new highlight of my life
Yuyang Jin
Even tho it's only been (however long), you have been nothing but AWESOME!