8.03.2009

time

Time's going by so slowly, but at the same time too fast for me to catch up.


They move so slowly,
but I'm sure the little one's trying its best to keep up.

I finished my accounting coursework today, test at 130 and just submitted my post-test.
It's going to be a long week. I don't have class anymore so that my whole afternoon is __empty___
However, I do have something to do in the morning starting at 9am every morning for the next four days. I volunteered at my church's VBS and the kids are SUPER cute! Not the older ones. They're pretty naughty. =) I'll try to get some pictures during the next few days. I'm site leader with aunt Jill, who's super energetic and fun too. Without knowing what I would get myself into, I also agreed to be the 'song leader' throughout the whole thing. It's not that hard of a job, but I have something with standing up on stage on my own. Thank goodness Stephen was there with me today. Thanks buddy! He has NOOO idea what he's doing but it helps me concentrate. The only problem I have with VBS is it's super early schedule. I need to be there at 840 so I need to get up around 8, which I haven't been in a LOONNGG time. Well. Not so much given I woke up at 730 a few days ago to clean my apartment. But nontheless, I think it's pretty early.

The only things that are left to do this week (that relates to studies/college) is my final sociology exam which is due on friday before noon. Which means I need to get it done on thursday.

Other than that, maybe start 'arranging' the stuffs in my car. Try to make it as space efficient as possible. Hey. This is what engineers do, no?? My aunt's gonna help me move on saturday. So that gives me more flexibility, but we're trying to move EVERYTHING (which includes one super big wooden dining table with its four chairs, one office chair which takes up a lot of space, my brother's luggages and a LOT of boxes [toaster box,vacuum box, box with kitchen stuff, etc]) all at once. So it'll be a rather challenging saturday morning/friday night. It'll be funny though. Ahha.. I can't wait. =D

I can't seem to find something that I'm looking for. where could it be? hmm.....

No comments: