Just finished my final for one of my classes and I really should be studying for my other test later in the evening, but can't seem to get myself to.
Recently, I've been caught up with Lip Sync. Practice every Tues, Thurs, and Sunday from 9-11pm, and being co-chair, I would scream on top of my lungs (thankfully only on Sunday) to count the beats and teach people the dance. It's getting along pretty well, but that's probably what my time will be put into from now till beginning of April. Then, I'll be needing some other things to fill my time with. (More painting)
On a side note, I've been doing pretty good (I suppose). Moving on is not as easy as it seems. For him, it is. And I still don't really understand. I guess I never will. Thinking about it. It still hurts. So I try not to think about it. But little things bring it all back, and I still wish I can take back so many things I did that was selfish and dumb, being not understanding. But no matter what, I can't change anything anymore.
I'm living my life.
But it'll never be the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
女人的裸体真人秀 , 美女影音 , 玩美女人视讯 , 完美女人 , mfc韩国视讯直播qvod , live173聊天室 , live173秀 , 全球随机视频 , 随机视频 , 全球随机视频怎麽玩
Post a Comment