Love is patient,
love is kind.
It does not envy,
It does not boast,
It is not proud.
It is not rude,
It is not self-seeking,
It is not easily angered,
It keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil
but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects,
always trusts,
always hopes,
always perseveres.
Love never fails.
(I Corinthians 13: 4-13)
-I LOVE YOU-
Love, like a river, will cut a new path
whenever it meets an obstacle.
(Crystal Middlemas)
-THATS MY PROMISE TO YOU-
There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved.
(George Sand)
-I AM TRULY HAPPY-
When you love someone,
all your saved-up wishes start coming out.
(Elizabeth Bowen)
-THEY REALLY DO-
We sat side by side in the morning light
and looked out at the future together.
(Brian Andres)
-WE SEE IT STILL-
To the world you may be one person,
but to one person you may be the world.
(Bill Wilson)
-YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment