1.17.2008

on the plane...

So. I’m done with my first semester in college. It was a pretty good experience I guess. My final didn’t go that well though. I thought I knew what I was doing until I saw the test questions. WHAT velocity WHAT??? Yea. It was really confusing. Well I’ll just pray that everybody else will do much worse and I’ll still end up with a good grade. But till then, yes, I didn’t do well. And I’ll probably be sad, but I’m not. So it’s weird.

But I’m on the plane now going to SJC. It’s going to be another half an hour to 45 minutes before I arrive denver, where I will eat dinner and then lepak for a while and then get on my other plane to California. I’m heading to Beijing/….. a lot of places for winter break. I don’t know how excited I am about that b/c I wouldn’t mind staying bk in IC

So. I fell yesterday. I wasn’t very happy about that. I have a hug cut on the palm of my hand and it hurts when I type. The ice was too slick, and I was in a hurry to get inside b/c it’s freezing. I think it’s around -8 or colder. Other than that, I went for my ortho appointment yesterday and they gave me a band for my molar b/c I’ve already broken 6. Apparently this one won’t break. Or it’s “impossible” to break. But it hurts SO freaking much. It hurts when I eat, or even when I don’t eat. It hurts even when I swallow my saliva. This is NOT fun. I’m pretty upset about that b/c I can’t enjoy to the fullest extent all the food I’m going to consume when I’m in china.

Anyway. I’m done with finals. I thought I could beat matt’s gpa, but after the math test, I don’t think it’s possible anymore. Stupid matt. Why is he so smart??? 4.09/??? who gets 4.09???

Oh yea. And I my ipod cover never arrived. So I’m upset about that too. But whatever. I’ll just scratch my ipod. No big deal right? It’s not like it’s gonna lost it’s value. I’ll just buy one when I get to asia. I’m sure it’s cheaper, but ekk… w/e.

Right now all I can do is wait for my grade to come up. I’m aiming for like a 3.8? 4.0 ish.. so if I get a 4.0 it’ll be the first time in my life I achieve it. Woah!!! Can’t believe I’ve never gotten a 4.0 in my life. Well. Maybe that’s because I didn’t go to junior high in the states.

…I shall talk about Saturday

So Saturday.. the Malaysian gang went out for dinner b/c meilee is leaving for Oregon. So I picked everybody up.. shoot… I have chocolate in my car.. anyway. Meilee… and we went to olive garden. So it’s weizou, tzefei, zhitian, meilee, jane, amirah and me in my tiny Toyota.. well it’s not that tiny. But I was breaking the law. So then the waiter was like “would you guys like to try a complimentary…. Some wine la’ then I was like “we’re not 21… well some of us are…” and then he poured me a cup. And I’m like….’’urh… okay” … yea. It was pretty good. Wei zou has some too and he’s not 21 either. But we’ll go w/ the Malaysian law… 18. =) hahah. So then after that I decided to take them on a “road trip” .. for LIGHTS!!! Christmas lights since there’s not a lot in KL/Malaysia. But I couldn’t find the house w/ a lot a lot of stuff with lights and such. I have pictures… =) so I called joe and we found it. Yay!!

But matt was MIA b/c he was “studying” for his finals.. yea right matt.. he went to a party for 1-2 hours. And he said he was only going to go for like 3o minutes.. LIAR!!!

Anyway I’m bored gonna go play some games on my comp. I’ll be bk. =)

So.. I hate that I can’t get on blogs in china. So boring…….. anyway I just got bk from our family vacay to harbin

No comments: