Summer of 2010
I thought I would have a lot of time to blog, but it seems to be not the case. Most of the free time is spent:
a) Watching TV (specifically Cash Cab, Glee, Bachelorette, abc, fox, nbc, E!Channel, Disney) yes I love my TV shows
b) Downloading and listening to lectures (IE 448) downloading takes up 2 hours due to the ridiculously slow internet and watching takes another two due to distractions on the TV
Guess that's my day.
A typical weekday for me:
Wake up at 630am
Work from 7am-330pm (I never usually get off at 330pm, usually I leave around 4pm)
Then somedays I head to the Y to do my half an hour eliptical run, come home shower, and then it's already 5pm.
Dinner and then lecture and yes, it's time for bed
If something special is happening that day I postpone watching the lecture until a later date, but that has only happened twice. I'm pretty proud about keeping up with the course.
Next week the interns are going to Moline, IL for an intern conference. Should be relatively fun. And we get two days off work (paid) to go out and have a fun time.
I got sunburned last weekend!!! It was an accomplishment for me since I have never ever had sun burn. I did not put any sun block on, and we were out in the sun for at least 6 hours :) 6 of us went out to a lake last weekend for a wake boarding adventure, cept only 4 of us tried. I tried, and failed miserably. I almost stood up once, and my arms hurt for 2 days after that. Wasn't a bad experience, although the drunk ppl on the way home were annoying as **@*%#)(.
Anyway. Break's over. I need to study more for my test on monday :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment