8.07.2010

Summer of my life; and it hasn’t even ended.


I got done with my internship yesterday, and to truth be told, I had TONS of fun!

PICTURES :)

The 12 lovely interns:

Back row: Mike, Tom, Chris, John, Daniel, Dan and Austin

Front row: Me, Jules, Casandra, Megan and Jill



I'm going to miss every single one of the interns, but especially the few ppl that I hang out with all the time:

Megan and Dan



And of course the 2 other girls, Julie and Jill. We have been nicknamed JJY or (the 3)



Oh, and I can't forget about Mr Austin Jones, aka grandpa, aka neighbor who comes pounding on my door when I'm doing yoga b/c he can't take his nap



Anywho, one super highlight was that… I learned how to wakeboard!

It's super awesome and I <3 it. Maybe I'll go wakeboard again someday.



That's it, I haven't had to mood to blog, and am still in the mood. But tomorrow we're heading down south to FLORIDA :)

I've got a feeling.. it's gonn' be an epic summer vacation.

In closing, my internship @ JD was great! And learned a lot about the company, how things work, etc.

This is me, posing in front of a tire (note: it's made by firestone)




No comments: