9.25.2010

Saturday morning, rain is falling...

Technically, it's not morning anymore, as.... it's a saturday! Who wakes up early when you've got nothing to do?

Anyway. My semester so far has been pretty good. Procrastination is catching up to me. I have 2 tests Monday and Tuesday and I only started studying for one test. I'll be up Sunday and Monday night for sure. 

Other than that, career fair was last week and I had some pretty good responses, which makes me second guess myself. I want to keep my options open, but at the same time, what if I don't get another one? So hopefully I'll hear something back from the companies I talked to last Tuesday and maybe, hopefully I'll get something so I don't have to go back to the city that smells oh so good!

Yell Like Hell. Yell Like Hell. Has been relatively interesting. I already missed practice twice due to unforeseen circumstances (laziness, and importance of dinner), and I feel like missing today's practice too, because I HAZ to study! Nontheless, I feel like I should go because I haven't learned the chant yet. At the same time, there's something inside me that's just telling me to quit YLH, which would be a possibility because honestly, I don't really see me painted in cardinal and gold paint from my hair strands to my toe nails. *Think of the work you have to do to get the paint off, esp on your hair... and the smaller hairs on your arms* EKK!! I have about 24+9 hours to decide. So I'll decide then.

Homework wise: Homework for IE 413 is kicking my ass. 

Others: My Camera DIE-D!! :( Alpha-Nex 5???? Thanksgiving's coming.

No comments: