9.01.2010

Summer vacation and fall semester

tadaa!!! We went to Hollywood Studios in Orlando. Reason for picture: I'm bored in Black right now and this happens to be the only picture that's still in dropbox, so I used it :) I like this picture too, so it's not all that bad!

Anyway. Summer vacation was lots of fun! We went to Fort Lauderdale, Grand Bahama island, Miami, Key West, Orlando, and of course Des Moines and Ames :) Had tons of fun with the bf (in picture) and also HengLi and A-MI Soon. It was my first time traveling for an extended amount of time with friends. I have always traveled with family everywhere. One new experience was getting on a plane with friends. Having flown so much, I haven't actually been on a flight with anyone else but family or just by myself, so it was a fun experience.

Oh. And I got the tan I have always wanted, cept it's already starting to go away. :(

School is starting to pick up. Assignments are starting to pile up, tests are going to come up pretty soon. I'm still pretty relaxed for the moment as one of my class (2 hour night class) has yet to start. When that starts up in a few weeks I'll be a lot more busy. On top of that, the career fair is coming up and I haven't edited my resume yet.

Hm... 40 more minutes till my meeting...
I'm bored...

No comments: