even before the semester starts, before my first class.
I just want to get done and get out.
The lack of motivation I feel will get to me pretty soon.
Senior year high school all over again
Anyway.
I was away for far too long. Winter break has just ended, and I just got back to the United States.
I enjoyed this trip a lot, but the trip also taught me a lot of things about myself.
I have always wanted (starting last year) to work in the United States, as it has better offers on salary, benefits, etc. But after this trip, I think I would want to go back to Asia, sooner than I expect, to work on a career there. I don't have much time left! Turning 22 this year NOOOO!!!!
I still regret it. But there's nothing I can do.
1 comment:
live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173
Post a Comment