When it's correct, to me, it's magical; but when it's not, I beat myself for not being able to find the perfect 5th or the major 3rd.
When it's perfect~~~ It's the most amazing thing in the world.
To me, everything else doesn't really matter. True, I would prefer somethings to be different, but those are secondary. I have to learn to accept what is being put out there, instead of just whining all the time and wishing that things would be different. I'm going to be different this time. =) And I know I will. Because I know, I won't make the same mistakes as I did in the past.
Movie hopping tomorrow!!! I have a feeling I'm gonna be tired after all the long movies....... but it's gonna be worth it. Memorial day. hm... Maybe I should do something more "memorial" rather than movies all dae long!
Memorial day sales.......... too bad i'm far from williamsburg, or else I'd probably go there. Guess I could drive to Des Moines....hm................ nah...........
love u baby. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment