Back to the point. I always say that I want to lose weight, or I'm on a diet, but that's never EVER true. I say it, to make myself feel better. To better control my 'wyesiek-ness'. Teehee. I say 'okay. need to lose weight' and the next thing I do I go to the kitchen and eat a spoonful of nutella *sinful*** Say I need to stop eating so much order *chocolate chip sundae* when the waiter comes over. And then after all the food I'll stop and tell myself. 'cannot, eat too much, need to lose weight'
but seriously? I should really start losing weight. I have about a month till I get to my target, which has been getting further and further after summer started. It was supposed to be the other way round.
Anyway. I'm gonna head bk to IC today. 1st thing: check mail. Some other things that I need to do would include buying a weighing scale. -_-" but if i head to the mall I'd be wanting to get some chick-fil-a *up in heah***
Went to Hickory Park for "candle-light dinner" yesterday. I would have been if it was a table with better lights, but too bad it's not! =P My favorite was the mash potatoes... yumyum!!! and of course the raspberry ice tea. Didn't take any pictures, but it was good. Next time I wanna go OPEN FLAME. It's supposedly a good restaurant.
Anyway. it's summer... I sleep EVERYNIGHT after 230am and wake up around 10-11am. Might be one of the reason why I'm gaining weight. Stupid weight. Just go away.... PLEASE????
No comments:
Post a Comment