So I started a new drama and it's good. It's scary at times so I'll try not to watch it at night before I sleep. Because I'm home alone, and yes, I do get scared sometimes.
Ate the remaining of my swiss roll today. Super super full liaoz! Couldn't get myself to wake up today for church. Mainly because I was up yesterday talking on the phone till about 3, which isn't that late I don't think, but I guess I didn't get enough sleep the past week. The new pillow I stole is AWESOME~!!! <3s it. Too comfotable to get my head up from it, but I finally decided to at about 1pm. If this keeps going on there's no way I'm going to lose weight.
On that side note, something important happened. *grand music* It feels like it has been longer, because technically it was. I guess technically it's not that official yet, But I'm sure ppl know. =P
I'll call you because.......
-I miss you
-I miss your voice
-I want to call u
-I want to talk to you
---> We have free mobile to mobile minutes (if this weren't the case????)
major -_-"""
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment