5.16.2009

yes!!!!!! summer never felt so good!

I don't know why, but I'm soooo happy that summer is here.
I guess I've been waiting for it for too long.

School got out on thursday. I forgot what I did, well... it's not that important.

Friday I had to be the driver, well... not really. we went to walmart and the mall, and I got my tires changed. It was freaking expensive, so I'm freaking broke, but I got my paycheck May 1st. So that's gonna be paying for my tires. Then we went for dinner at the Brown Bottle. All the malaysians in one table,cept meesha. And then miss tee took my car home. and yes! BAR CRAWL for me! It's been a while since I went out so it was an adventure. I was in heels so I have blisters in my feet now. =( It's from dancing too much at the field house; yes, we went to the field house. Paul had to leave early. He was gonna gimme a ride home but I decided to stay later and get more dancing going on. Justin gave me a ride home in the end. His house was SOOO freaking far and I had to walk with blisters. It sucked.

Saturday was graduation. I slept in till around 10 because I stayed up talking on the phone until 430am.

Sunday I went to church in the morning and then headed to ames, picked up hengli on the way. So right now we're here. Played DDR just now. My course grades for data were supposed to come out at 5pm, but it's 530pm now. I wanted to post pictures up hiah but I don't have my laptop with me so there ain't gonna be any.

I'm still waiting on my grades........ for Bio II, accounting and data.... HURRY UP!!!! 


No comments: