Classes for Spring 2009 are over. The only thing I have left right now is my piano recital tomorrow at 4, and three finals.
I wanted to go to Pella with the gang but I guess I'll sit out this time. Tmr need to head over to the music building earlier to get my piece down. I still have the last page, which sounds like shyt, but I guess nobody really cares.
This semester was.... eh.. average. Didn't have much fun because I spent a lot of time at home, youtubing; thanks to the introduction of a new TW game show and drama.
So. I didn't study tonight at all. I packed instead. I'm going to move away in late july. I don't know why I'm packing so early. It's only may. But it's a good excuse for procrastination. I plan to do my laundry tomorrow after I get done with my recital, and then put all the sweaters away for good... until next winter. And then maybe clean my room a little before I start studying for my finals. There's like NO MOR MOTIVATION left in me. I just want to take the tests and get it over with.
Counting down till thursday!!!! Tis' gonna be long.................
I already have everything planned after my tests; and I've been looking at my plans over and over again. I'm super excited. Flipping through my holiday pages in my planner is all I can do.
Friday: get my tires changed
Saturday: commencement and dinner (miss tee is cooking)
Sunday: church for pastor's farewell
Monday: clean my car---up in heah!
Tuesday: ****get excited!!!!!!
Wednesday: LEAVING FOR SIX FLAGS EARLY IN THE MORN'
Thursday: CHICAGO
Friday-Sunday: MWgames
That's my week after finals!!! I'm SO EXCITED!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment