This means... More time to blog!! :)
Last night was some adventure.
I met up with Tam, Weemz, and Amira to practice our little "dance/song" for the Greek Week karaoke competition next monday. It was super hilarious. I personally had a lot of fun and can't wait till the competition. But as usual, I'm going to have stage fright and my voice is going to shake, etc. Well, at least I'm getting some practice getting in front of people.
Broomball match was at 12:45am. Becca (the third girl on our team) got sick and so it was just Elise and me throughout the whole game. We were obviously losing because I have NEVER ever played broomball in my life and (well, we just weren't very organized). So... I was going after that ball, sliding ever so slowly because I hate falling on ice. And this guys comes after the ball and yes.. major COLLISION. It would have been fine if he stopped, but he couldn't. So... yes, I got tackled by a 170lb guy. So I was falling.. NO BIG DEAL! I would just fall to the ground and maybe my buttocks would hurt the next day. BUT.... that guy tried to catch me and failed miserably. Instead he grabbed my helmet. I could feel my helmet coming off and.... (well. i don't really remember what happened).
After the game (that we lost) I went home and took a shower and felt a little pain from my neck down my back. Maybe if was from the collision, or maybe just from the game itself.
I'm hungry, again. Movie day with <3 pui mun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment