Spring break is coming to an end. One more day and it's full force towards the end of the semester (7 weeks left).
It's going to be heck-a-busy. I-week, greek week, VEISHEA, grad night are all coming up and there's so much to do in a limited amount of time.
My spring break was pretty insignificant, but you can't really do much in a week's time. I went to the gym a lot (abs still hurting from the one day ab workout), played frisbee, football, and slack line. Other than that, nights are always filled with a lot of either poker or mahjong. I learned how to play that game recently and have been addicted :).
My summer job has been confirmed. I confirmed my start date to be the first monday after I get out from school, May 10th. I'll be working in Ottumwa, IA with John Deere. I'm pretty excited about it and am really grateful that I talked to them at the career fair, even if it's only for the pink hat (shh....)
I really do hope that we will be going for a trip at the end of summer. We planned it before dinner last night at Texas Roadhouse. It seems very promising, and I do really hope that we can go!!!!
Anyhow, I should get back to practice. XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment