3.09.2010

It's time for a new post

It's Tuesday!!! 3.5 more days and it'll be spring break.

I'm not excited because I'm going somewhere, but super excited that I'll finally get a break in the middle of the semester. Plan for spring break: shopping probably. There's nothing much to do in this little town. I might head over to IC/DM to see some friends but I guess that's about it.

This semester has been going pretty rough. Organic Chemistry is killing me, 361 project is no where near to completion, and trying to NOT FAIL IE 348. Can't wait for this semester to be over.

I'll probably have a job lined up for this summer, but am still waiting to hear back from the company *fingers crossed*.

Occasional arguments aren't gonna make the relationship any worse. :) I love him more than ever and all I can hope for is that he does the same too. Muackz

No comments: