4.23.2009

break~~~

Yes! after hours of poking at my calculator. I finally got done with my accounting homework.

Anyway. VEISHEA was pretty fun. Despite the lack of sleep and the 2 hour drive back home. I'm posting one picture. It's my favourite out of all the pic that I took from my camera.
yea, we're cool =)

finals are in 3 weeks. I shall put it off as far as possible. Don't feel like studying again anytime soon.

It's ISU's grad night this saturday and zee wants me to head over. I guess it's only fair b/c he's graduating. I'm still considering, but there's too many things going on this weekend I'm afriad I won't be able to make it.

Oh. I did get my biology paper done in time. I actually spent a lot of time on it during VEISHEA. which wooi hau thinks it's dumb that I bring my work there. I do agree, but what am I supposed to do when everyone's taking a nap???

Got my braces tightened........ *damn i didn't get them off*. I'm hoping soon. Before school starts in the fall. I've gonna have them for 3 years soon.

I'm in a pretty good mood today. ^^ ;;

No comments: