It is 12:16
I just got done reading the article assigned by my supervisor, but I'm not gonna talk to him b/c I have to leave for class in less than an hour. Don't think I'm gonna get anything accomplished.
Anyway. 15 days till I'm done with this semester. I did NOT enjoy this semester. Stupid classes (esp Cell Biology)..... anyway. I'm counting down the days. Till may 14th 4:15pm, I'll be DONE! with this semester. then I'd have to weigh my options... about transferring to state. Yes, I'm a traitor. I should decide on that soon, but right now I'm just waiting on the advisers on the other side to tell me if I could graduate in time for dental school. I guess if i don't and still want to go to dental school i could just apply the following year. eh... we'll see.
after i get done with finals... I'll be waiting..... SIX FLAGS here I come again. =D I'm soooooo... excited. I think i'm gonna leave right after i take my roommate to the airport. haha. after six flags..... Midwest Games in IL for like....3 days. Then I'll be bk in IC or Ames for a week--might head up to MN just for fun. Depending if my 747 is still alive. and then i'm heading to NY for a week the first week of june. With the swine flu going on, I don't know if I want to, but I already got my tickets. So it's gonna be a waste if I don't go.
And then it'll be the end..... I'm starting class june 9th...... till end of july.....
when i'll move... either to my new apartment.... or to state.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment