已经四月了, 伤心的是, 外面还飘着白白的雪。
yes. I'm not particularly happy with the weather. Only yesterday, I did my laundry in a polo t-shirt and pants. And today, winter storm, with sleet earlier in the evening and snow... and it's still going. Oh, Iowa weather.... Well, the good thing is that it's April. I can't wait for it to get warmer outside and I'll be able to wear my favorite flip flops and no socks. I can't wait to put all (most) of my sweaters away.
That aside, I have my last midterms coming up in the next two weeks, which is going to be stressful but for some reason I'm not bothered by it that much (now at least). I did my readings for biology and cell bio today. Not very productive, but none of my weekends have been productive since spring break. I can't wait till this semester is OVER. Cell bio is killing me slowly.
I looked up some summer classes today. And to my dismay, my University's summer sessions are heck-a-expensive. I was kinda bummed, but was pulled down more when I could not find ANY other schools that offer Organic Chemistry online. So I guess I'm stuck taking that from my Uni and paying the fees. BLAH! Well. That aside, I'm taking an online course through DMACC, which is going to be cheaper, and hopefully easier... Music Appreciation. I hope I can use some of my piano knowledge (since 6) to this class. So that I can say that not all the money that my parents put into my music education when I was younger was wasted.
I really can't wait for summer to arrive. I'm gonna spend it in the states this year. I don't know what I'm going to do yet, but I definitely want to go somewhere. New York's really tempting; all the good food that miss tee talks about, all the Malaysian recipes (packaged flavorings or what not), the places. California sounds good too; visiting my childhood friends and my god-mother, bubble tea (i guess you can get that in NY too), but mostly spending time with friends I would say. Florida; I want to go to Universal Studios!!! One of my friend got a free ticket (for himself) to both the Universal parks and it's a 7 day pass! ISH! *jealous* But I'm roller coaster deprived, so it would hurt a bit to pay that amount of money, but yea. happiness is priceless! It's true. If that doesn't work out I'm definitely heading to SIX FLAGS! again! Yes, I LOVE the thrill rides! I do hope that at least one of those plans would work. Other plans: I'll be in IC for 8 weeks, taking Organic Chemistry and continuing my work at Professor Tan's lab (I HATE IT! but i do get paid). Before that, Midwest Games and Ames (if none of my plans work). After my class, I'll be moving to my new place.
Yes, I'm procrastinating.....
Speaking of work, I absolutely LOATHE it. I might come to like it... But currently. I don't like it at all. Well, I guess it's not giving me any sense of accomplishment. I'm always so lost and I can't do anything but stare at the computer screen and delete my emails. Last friday, I deleted/went through my emails and reduced the unread mails in my inbox from over 700 to 20.
Well. I think I'm getting sick. Don't feel so well.
Till then
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment