i had my bioII test last thursday, which the results came out today. I wasn't particularly satisfied, missed 26 points out of 90, that i shouldn't have missed. ish!!!!! I hate multiple choice! They always screw me over. Yesterday I had two tests: cell bio and accounting. Hopefully I did well because I didn't do well on the first exams for both of those classes, especially cell biology--->quite a lot below average. and i always get screwed over on the quizzes, 3 or 4 out of 10...... aiks!
friday--data test which i need to do well also. but after that ames!!! for VEISHEA =)、
the only thing i'm worried about is my bio lab report, which is due on tuesday; which i won't have time to work on over the weekend b/c i'll be having fun at VEISHEA. hopefully sunday and monday night would be enough for me...... *fingers crossed* or else I would have to stay up during the night for the first time in my life to finish up homework or what not.
life has been normal I suppose.
i might be heading to NYC with my aunt and uncle.... if i feel like it over the summer for a couple of days, but it overlaps with school, so i'd have to rethink it.
roller coasters......!!!! I'm psyched about it. I don't know why but it's constantly in my mind since two days ago i think. I can't wait till after finals. Me, jane and hanhan might be heading there before hanhan flies off back to TW. *****SUPER EXCITED!
anyway. i should sleep. tmr 1030am all the way till 1030pm--- good luck yunnie.
你叫我不要抱任何希望, 可是。。。 我没办法;
每天跟你聊天, 每次见到你, 你要我怎么把你放下?
我在向前走却像在退后
我在用想念狂欢寂寞
越快乐就越失落
爱将我们高高举起以后
再让心学会坠落
怀念这宽阔的天空
虽然那里空气很稀薄
我努力想起你笑着哭泣
让自己深爱你再学会放弃
我不想忘记你
就算可以
我宁可记得所有伤心
我努力想起你哭也没关系
用祝福和感激勇敢失去你
爱你这个决定
虽然艰辛
我不说对不起
我在用想念狂欢寂寞
越快乐就越失落
爱将我们高高举起以后
再让心学会坠落
怀念这宽阔的天空
虽然那里空气很稀薄
我努力想起你笑着哭泣
让自己深爱你再学会放弃
我不想忘记你
就算可以
我宁可记得所有伤心
我努力想起你哭也没关系
用祝福和感激勇敢失去你
爱你这个决定
虽然艰辛
我不说对不起
tell me........
what am i supposed to do?????????????????/
what am i supposed to do?????????????????/
No comments:
Post a Comment