8.05.2009

I had a chance to...


take a righteous nap. =) it was only half an hour, before my cousin came down and got me for dinner. I had two plates of rice/vege/meat. Need to stop eating so much. To make matters worse, I'm going for lunch tmr with some of my friends and then at night off to sushi house (that's the plan anyway).

That aside, I woke up today tired. Didn't want to drive all the way to North Liberty. My cousin was equally tired and we were both lazing on the couch, not wanting to move. But VBS was okay today. Not too bad. Tomorrow's group should be good. That's what I heard from Felice anyway. After VBS I came back and had lunch. More pizza snacks. See what I mean when I say I'm constantly eating?

Went for my ortho appt later at 345. They did some serious rubber-banding-action to my teeth, so hopefully I'll get them off soon enough. After that I went around trying to look for something for the birthday boy, but didn't manage. SORRY! He's gonna have to settle with the card. ><

I've been moody/not content.

No comments: