We went for dinner at AOESHE. I'm still super full from my bento box (main dish, rice, salad, tempura, miso soup, california roll). Shouldn't have ordered so much. But it's good. Better than the last time we went.
Anyway. VBS today was good. It's my first day teaching as site leader. I didn't do much. Hopefully don't have to do much tomorrow either. Friday's going to be the toughest. Teaching the older-younger kids. ekk!!

Moved all my roommate's stuff today, so I need to start brainstorming how to shift all my (me and my brother's) belongings. Hopefully can get everything at one go. That's the bet. I have my ortho appointment tomorrow. I know I'm not getting my braces off. It's been almost 3 years (another 2 weeks and it will be) and I still have my braces on. It's ridiculous. It's supposed to only take 2 years. Hopefully it won't be too long until I get them off. But until then I need to commute every month for my monthly ortho appointment, which I don't really mind because if I think about it I'll commute more if I stayed in IC. But after I get them off I need to come back again to get my retainers, but after that I won't have to for some time (bottomline: I think it's good. =D )
4 more days... wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday... hang in there
No comments:
Post a Comment