It's always nice to see old friends again. (all back from wherever parts of the world)
I visited IC for a weekend and will probably head back to Ames later today. Saturday I came and met JiaJia, passed her my human physiology stuff. Sunday was busy. Woke up early for church in the morning then (lunch appt cancel), so I went over to the Hardin LIbrary to watch jiajia study for her PCAT. Later I decided to pay my daughter and sister a visit. Hannah and Anita!! They're SOOO adorable. LOL. After that had dinner with the TW gang + chinguan, jiahorng and miss tee, who's leaving the US tomorrow... (sobs) Slept over at the fams... watched food network with Hannah till there's no tomorrow.
Monday woke up and had lunch with the high school peeps, hannah and emily! Hannah's getting married and I still don't believe it, and Emily's leaving for Kenya next month. BOO!! Can't wait for hannah's wedding though. I already have it down in my calender. =)
I want to sign my lease today, but the person hasn't called me yet.........................................................
i'm getting nervous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment