
Sorry for the lack of updates since about two weeks ago, was super busy but I will blog about it.
I'm not a teen anymore. I don't know if I should be happy, or sad. I'm getting old. Hit the big 2-0, not a teenager anymore. I would need to start taking care of my face or wrinkles would start appearing, not that I have none.
Well. The saturday midnight before my birthday was Andrew's birthday, so we had a mini celebration for him, me and nicholas, whose birthday is only a day after mine. Took a whole bunch of pictures and ate yummy yummy ice cream cake (top left of collage). Took more pictures with peoples, There's two in the collage.
My birthday itself was not too bad. I cancelled tutoring because I wanted to go out for dinner with the bf. =) We went to Applebee's, which was quite satisfying. I have one picture of our dinner. After dinner we had to come back for I-night rehearsal from 8pm-whenever. We did our routine twice. And then I was about to leave. I turned around and there was a birthday cake with 20 candles. ^^ Super Sweet. I was a little suprised, but thank you everyone who was there. The cake was super yummy and I had a great time.
Unfortunately, I had a test the day after so I had to head back and study for it.

No comments:
Post a Comment