During my week off....
The first night was spent at Hyland, hanging out, not playing poker because I suck at it. But Johnny left early so I had his chips and played for him. And surprisingly I did not lose any money. I was rather proud of myself, for not losing all my (johnny's) chips. One reason was due to an interesting event, where everyone decided to play mafia all of a sudden and we had to cash out early. If we kept playing I would probably lose the chips. So... mafia was fun. Haven't played it since form 3. Brings back good memories. =) Went to bed at around 530am. Due to the inability of the civilians/mafias to recognize the amount of time that have went by while killing/getting killed.
Monday went pak-toh with the seumatfoong. Des Moines Jordan Creek Mall Cheesecake Factory. I thought my dish was super super nice.
Chicken Bellagio, if I'm not mistaken.
Tuesday didn't do much. Went to Wal-mart to get my tires rotated and balanced, and on one of the nights, probably sunday night. Went for movies: Law Abiding Citizen and Twilight. In my personal opinion, I thought Twilight was a WASTE OF MY TIME. The only good part was Jacob's (Taylor) body. Other than that, nothing was interesting. I thought whatever his name is was too pale, the girl is not that hot, and the plot was dry, boring. And the ending was... just like what someone yelled out at the end of the movie : "are you kidding me???"
Wednesday left Ames for IC/CR/Amana.
Went for my first plant tour ever. Thank you TengFoong. =)
It's interesting to finally see what it is really like in industry compared to what we learn in the classroom.
outside Whirlpool, Amana
After that came back. And to my surprise, MAFIA till 6 in the morn'.
Tuesday didn't do much. Went to Wal-mart to get my tires rotated and balanced, and on one of the nights, probably sunday night. Went for movies: Law Abiding Citizen and Twilight. In my personal opinion, I thought Twilight was a WASTE OF MY TIME. The only good part was Jacob's (Taylor) body. Other than that, nothing was interesting. I thought whatever his name is was too pale, the girl is not that hot, and the plot was dry, boring. And the ending was... just like what someone yelled out at the end of the movie : "are you kidding me???"
Wednesday left Ames for IC/CR/Amana.
Went for my first plant tour ever. Thank you TengFoong. =)
It's interesting to finally see what it is really like in industry compared to what we learn in the classroom.
outside Whirlpool, Amana
After the tour we went to the Amana Colonies walk walk. Eat fudge, walk walk. Then go home take a nap. And Sushi house (again, we went there for lunch) for dinner. Yum!!! Sometimes I wish I still lived in Iowa City so I could go to Sushi House more often. After dinner we watch Bruno, which was another WASTE OF MY TIME! I wanted to shoot myself in the head.
Thursday, thanksgiving day. Didn't do much. Helped with some cooking and had thanksgiving dinner. Went to the outlet mall at 11.15pm, had to beat the other cars on the freeway for parking spots at the outlet. When we got there there was a GINORMOUS line in front of Coach, which we joined, for no specific reason, just to .. idk... was there until about 4 sumthing am, with McDonald's in there too. Then headed to Target to get my mummy a camera. After that we decided to just finish shopping for everything so we went to a couple of other stores to check out some of the deals. Came home at around 6am and slept!!
Tomorrow. have to go return something, lunch appt, deposit check.
I just realize that this is a super long post. bwahaha
Thursday, thanksgiving day. Didn't do much. Helped with some cooking and had thanksgiving dinner. Went to the outlet mall at 11.15pm, had to beat the other cars on the freeway for parking spots at the outlet. When we got there there was a GINORMOUS line in front of Coach, which we joined, for no specific reason, just to .. idk... was there until about 4 sumthing am, with McDonald's in there too. Then headed to Target to get my mummy a camera. After that we decided to just finish shopping for everything so we went to a couple of other stores to check out some of the deals. Came home at around 6am and slept!!
Tomorrow. have to go return something, lunch appt, deposit check.
I just realize that this is a super long post. bwahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment