11.21.2009

International Week etc

I just realized that I don't have any pictures from international week.
I have a few of MIRIAM, who is SUPER SUPER CUTE in my opinion. =)



International Week was a great success, which will put pressure on the next committee, which..... is probably bad news for me, and makes me rethink if I want to be more involved in ISC next year. Last saturday was the famine, where participants are not supposed to eat for 12 hours. I almost made it, but I forgot and popped a gum in my mouth before the 12 hour mark. I regret not staying for the whole thing, but I was just so tired and bored I decided to go watch a movie instead (bad co-chair, i know).

I got my cabinet chair in SWE on wednesday, so I'm quite excited about that, and I'm also probably going to be employed next semester, which is good news too.

On thursday ISC took the commitee for I-week out to Old Chicago for dinner. I had a great time and came back super full! And then I had to pay the price.... stayed up for IE 312 homework until 3:00am. I do NOT like coding!!!


This is the ISC I-week team (minus a few that were MIA that night)

And.... thanksgiving break has begun. I'll probably blog here and there.
Oh, and I'm gonna change my link soon. Probably back to my last one.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: