11.28.2009

another entry

because I can't seem to fall back asleep.

I started a new drama called Autumn's Concerto. Finished the latest episode the second day I started watching. Now I have to wait a week to watch one. It's too painful! I want to know what happens next.

Have been eating a lot. And I do mean A LOT. Since the beginning of break: Cheesecake Factory, Sushi house, sushi house again, perkin's, thanksgiving dinner, thanksgiving dinner number 2, and I'm going to Monica's in about 2 hours, which means... more food. I think I gained a cumulative of maybe 3-4 kg this break. This ain't good. When I head back to Ames, need to control liao...

hoho i can't wait for this semester to end! But I don't want the deadlines to come.
Friday : project due that I haven't started. Don't even know where my group members are. LOL
Tuesday : final (I consider it to be since the final is cumulative and optional (which is equivalent to) I'm not taking it).

No comments: