11.06.2009

Back up and running

I left my blog on idle for a while now, but I plan to blog more about 'nothing' to de-stress.

I got results back for my last few tests. Did badly on some and well on others. Give and take. Nobody's perfect.

This week's going to be SUPER busy for me. I have 2 tests and International Week. I volunteered to be one of the co-chairs for International Week and I'm enjoying it so far. We went around campus chalking, making masterpieces that were absolutely AWESOME (I think anyway). Other than that, I have a whole bunch of I(nitiation)-week events to go to for ASK too. So next week is the 'see how good Yunnie can manage her time' week. I'm going to have at least one event every night until Saturday. In which after I'm just going to crash and sleep the whole sunday.

Tomorrow's cheer state competition and I told my coach that I would attend. So it's gonna be fun. It's been a while since I've seen stunts and what not so I'm pretty excited about that. I'm gonna bring my planner there to start 'planning the week'.

Life-wise? I had a break-down last week that ended pretty well. Mid-life crisis. I think I'm gonna die when I'm 40.

Relationship-wise? Just patched things out with the bf. Everything seems okay or better. Thanks for not giving up on me.

And my brother is taking FOREVER in the shower!!! I need to shower then go to bed because I have to wake up soooo freaking early tmr...... =(

No comments: