I love everything that we do together.
Even if it's just lying down.
Just enjoying your presence.
Even if it's just lying down.
Just enjoying your presence.
Last night was crazy. Crazy gossips, crazy beer (santan) pong, etc. I don't want to go back to school. Why can't weekends be longer?
Went for a BBQ @ Brookside today. For Raya as well as Rachel Gan's be-early birthday party. Didn't really do much today. Just hung out, eat, talk, play volleyball. Pretty chill-axing, not worrying about school for the first time. Until I came home... bah! I can't NOT study when I'm at home. 305 textbook... I shall look at chapter 5, which I did. LOL. I need to do some serious studying next week coz I'm heading over to IC next monday.
I was super super pissed at something last night, and today as well, but as what SF say : F*ck her one side. I'm just not going to care about it b/c she's just...... not worth it... I'm just disgusted, that's all I have to say.... bAH!!!!!!!!!!!! *angry* I don't understand.... at least have some dignity.. oh well. none of my business anyway. I'm not affiliated with her and we'll keep it that way.
I have my baobei and that's all I need. =)
You know who you are. And just so you know, I think you're AMAZING
Went for a BBQ @ Brookside today. For Raya as well as Rachel Gan's be-early birthday party. Didn't really do much today. Just hung out, eat, talk, play volleyball. Pretty chill-axing, not worrying about school for the first time. Until I came home... bah! I can't NOT study when I'm at home. 305 textbook... I shall look at chapter 5, which I did. LOL. I need to do some serious studying next week coz I'm heading over to IC next monday.
I was super super pissed at something last night, and today as well, but as what SF say : F*ck her one side. I'm just not going to care about it b/c she's just...... not worth it... I'm just disgusted, that's all I have to say.... bAH!!!!!!!!!!!! *angry* I don't understand.... at least have some dignity.. oh well. none of my business anyway. I'm not affiliated with her and we'll keep it that way.
I have my baobei and that's all I need. =)
You know who you are. And just so you know, I think you're AMAZING

No comments:
Post a Comment