9.19.2009

The week ended, the weekend's going by fast, another week....

It's just a vicious cycle. I wish the weekend would last for 5 days instead of 2, and the weekdays be shorter. I took two tests last week and yes, for the first time I really thank(ed) God that it's FRIDAY!
I still need to get used to the style of ISU engineering. It's been stressing me out to some extent but I guess I've been coping well with it. One thing for sure, I do not like IE 248. The class is interesting and fun, but it frustrates me a lot at the same time. I guess a lot of things in life are like that. You like them, but sometimes they just get one your nerves.
The new phones arrived. =) New Samsung Eternity. I haven't started using it though. But i don't know how much I will like the touch screen. I don't think I'll like it. It's probably not as good as my iPod touch. But not complaining. It's a new phone. =)
Next week's gonna be rather relaxing. The only stressful thing would be the career fair, but I can't really do anything about it, it'll be a learning process for me. I've never been to anything like that so I'll just see how it goes and go with the flow.
The boyfriend's starting a new blog though. But no blog post yet. So I'll be awaiting..... : )

I miss watching the sunset with you,

not thinkin' bout' tomorrow,all summer long...

No comments: