I just got Windows 7 downloaded.
The bad thing is it erased all my programs so now I have to re-download them.
But I'm excited to see what changes that has taken place.
Took my first ever test at ISU today. And also handed in my first lab report. One thing I wish I did do/didn't do. I wished that I took out the appendix page. I brought the report up to Shawn and he was like 'why do u have an appendix page when you don't have an appendix?' DAMN! Too late.
Nothing much has been going on. I lost my brother yesterday. *hahahah* He walked back from his class but didn't tell me. I didn't really panic, but I was definitely worried. I drove to his class and he wasn't there. Drove bk home and he wasn't there. Drove to his class again. ... But he came home after and everything was good. =) Before he came home though. Someone knocked on the door and I didn't dare to open it, thinking it was the kidnapper who kidnapped my brother or something. I went to the door but no one was there... *scary* Then the person knocked again. I asked 'who is it?' no answer. But I opened the door in the end and it was someone who dropped off some goodies (candy). *phew*
I need to start exercising again. I really want to go do a 5k run with Rachel and Ruey but I'm definitely not in shape. I can't even climb 4 flights of stairs without panting. Tomorrow..... I shall go running outside (if it's not too hot). And my weight's going up too. It happens when there's free food around, and people baking.. yum!!! I just had a very very very sweet chocolate brownie muffin thing. SOOO GOOD!!! Thank you Cynthia! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment