Well. It's free food. I ain't complaining.
Had 2 slices of pizza for lunch with the darling outside of Hoover. After that went for the SWE meeting and had more pizza. I guess I don't mind it that much. Jeff's Pizza is pretty nice, have been craving for it, since I smell it all the time from my apartment. I do feel relatively bad about consuming so much calories in a day though. I wish I didn't have to care about my weight or how much I eat. I miss the days when I ate so freaking much and still managed to stay in shape (or rather skinny).
Anyway. Life's been pretty busy.. as usual. Never ending assignments, tests, quizzes, etc. I got my 305 quiz wrong today (wan-kat), it was soooo easy but I missed it. But I deserved it I guess. Did not pay attention in class because (excuse: the guy sitting next to me was constantly shaking his leg, and the whole row would shake together.... so distracting). Stat's is definitely getting out of control. I don't know what's going on anymore in that class. And the test is next tuesday, which I have to start studying for ASAP, not to mention the homework that's due on the same day... CRAP!
This saturday's the Iowa vs. Iowa State football game. A girl from SWE asked me who I would cheer for... Honestly, I don't really know. Being a cyclone (by choice), it would make sense to cheer for ISU, but I don't know why, but something in me feels like Iowa would win. Haha.... they are better at football than State.
oh.... and happy 09-09-09. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment