It's thursday! Tomorrow this time I will be on a SUV to the City of Chicago, Illinois. I guess I can consider it my "home state", since I was born there almost 20 years ago.
I'm not super excited for this trip, but it will be fun (it's a given).
Classes have been all right. I'm doing pretty well juggling my classes and (... nothing else). Which brings me to my next point, I really need a job!!! I've been jobless since the end of summer and the no-money-coming-in is just not working for me. I've applied at (one) place and they didn't call me back, so.... I'll bring myself to apply for more jobs next week.
UPER BAD NEWS! The weight that I lost over the summer. They all came back *cries*. I hate it when I look huge beside the darling (which is super skinny mind you guys who've never met him). Therefore... Need to STOP eating so much. Which is sooo hard to do when you have junk food in your fridge.
*runs to the fridge to have a bite of the sandwich* see what i mean???
anyway. I think I shall go do something productive.
toodles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment