9.12.2009

I wear tee-shirts

Yea, but i wear short skirts too, with the tee-shirts.... hm..... maybe my skirt's not considered short LOL..

Anyway. I realized that I've been wearing T-shirts a lot, it used to seem that I have way too many of them, but recently I realized that I always run out of them.

School has been pretty tough. I just need to get used to the 'not-too-last-minute but not-too-early' deal. I've been trying to work on the lab report, but I can't really get much done by my own. So I just need to..wait until tomorrow to work it out together with my group... ish!!! Next time I have to pick better group members -_-" I don't like lazy ppl. *angry* Everytime I think about it I go crazy. Other than that, tests are coming up, which are worrying as well, but I shall spend one more night doing nothing. Tomorrow I'll have to get ready for class and the stupid test for the freaky subject that I don't freaking understand!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *angry*

I bumped into Elise at Freddy today while watching the Iowa-Iowa State football game, which we(Iowa) won. I guess I can't really use 'we' since I transferred, but I think I'm still a Hawkeye football fan (shhh...). I think our personalities are similar..... hm.. the worrying, planning too much ahead of time, etc. She claims she's a perfectionist. Maybe I am too....

All I can think about is the freaking 248 lab!!!!!!!!!!!! SEUFOONG!!!!!! help me larh!!

No comments: