And it all come down to this. Dead week-->finals--> HOLIDAY! I'm really looking forward to the holiday part. Back to Malaysia: FOOD!!! COUSINS!!! FRIENDS! and of course cheong K. LOL.
I'm not quite feeling the stress yet, though I should get a start on my 312 project, which is due friday of dead week and i'm (and my team) is 0.0001% into it. I read the first paragraph and skimmed the rest of the problem description. Nothing much else is due though. 2 assignments and that's it. And then I have 3 finals. And then I'll be free. The bad thing is there's always next semester to worry about. And my advisor haven't gotten back to me about my final transfer credits. not efficient!!
The beginning of the week was extra rough for me, with a 'final' exam in one of my classes and some problems, but the end of the week was wonderful. =) Found out that I did well enough on the 'final' to not take the real final, so that's one less test for finals week.
and. i'm hungry. so imma go get some food. (yes, i know getting fat)
when you held me tight and
whispered into my ear
'i love you'
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment