There will be a total of 4 flights, before I reach sunny Malaysia. It wasn't a bad flight. I slept the WHOLE way. I got an upgrade to 1st class in this flight, but it was only one hour. I wish I could for my next 12 hour long flight. There's a 2 hour plus waiting time here in Minneapolis. Just had some food with my brother and he's sleeping now. =)
I got done with finals yesterday. Don't really know how the last exam went, but we shall wait for the grades, which I just checked, will be up by Wednesday, on which I will probably be out shopping or watching a movie. One bad thing about long international flights: I'd probably be watching movies so by the time I get back to Malaysia I would have watched all the movies, one less thing to do. Yesterday right after finals me and my brother went to the DOT to get his permit (if he passes, which he did). And then over to Boone. At night I went for Karaoke for the first time in the United States (apart from other ppl's houses). It was nice. As Nicole put it: 爽! There were 9 of us, and they were all….. really good singers. Some I didn't expect at all. It's really nice and funny, but intimidating because some people would say "off key" or "wrong word", etc. We sang for about 3.5 hours, which is super long. It was time to leave and YikSen 切-ed a song…… *drum rolls* 珊瑚海 , which he told me he was gonna sing with me at the beginning. Girls' harmony: hard to catch if you miss. Guys': too high. Nontheless, it was fun and I really enjoyed myself. Then I had to go home and pack, take a shower, etc. Went to bed at 330 and woke up at 630. >< I WANT TO NAP!!!!!!!!!
I'm just writing because I have nothing to do for another hour. I really wanna take a nap but you're "not supposed to leave your baggages unattended". So I have to stay up while my brother naps to "attend the bags".
*dots*
I just saw a girl in a butterfly costume. Is it Halloween???
No comments:
Post a Comment