12.11.2009

One step at a time.

Just got back from the gym.
My eyes are still relatively painful due to..... allergies?

Anyway. Today I officially finished my first semester at Iowa State University, Ames IA.
I do feel like I accomplished something. Being in a new environment, a new major. After one semester, I've learned a lot about the field, about manufacturing cool stuff that BMEs did not get to do, etc.

However, life's been relatively rough for me these few days. Allergies are making my eyes hurt when I blink. Haven't been spending a lot of time doing things that I should be. Most of the time I just go online and check out random sites that amazingly take away a lot of time.

Boyfriend is starting an analogy of his life, which makes me tempted to do one as well, should I? I guess I can read his and do mine for next year. wahahah!

The 312 team has finally decided on the final code for the Haggis Production project, which will be due on monday. Which means. Compilation will be needed this weekend.

No comments: