12.19.2009

Flight 2 & 3

One more to go!!!

Stupid 11++ hour layover. Thank goodness HKG airport has free wifi. Or me and my brother would probably commit suicide.

Flight 2 MSP-NRT
Leaving the country, traveling with time to Narita, Japan. A 12 hour flight. It was LLLOONNNGGG! Maybe it's because it's been a while since I've flown. Victor slept the WHOLE way. No joke. He got on the plane, slept, woke up for a meal, slept, woke up for another meal, watched some harry potter, slept. Me? Not so lucky. I watched Four Christmases, 500 days of summer, Ice Age III: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. There were all pretty good. I took naps in between them and finally, reached japan airport. I don't think I've ever been to the Japan airport. I've been to the korean airport tons but this is my first time having a layover in Japan. Nothing much. I went online for 10 minutes with 100 yen and then walked around the airport until boarding time.

Flight 3 NRT-HKG
Entering the same time zone as the final destination. 5 hour flight. Again, we slept most of the way. Did end up watching a movie : Time traveler's wife, which I have to agree with Hannah chong, was pretty good. I'm starting to hate airplane food. Makes me feel like puking afterwards.

When we got down, went for REAL ASIAN FOOD in HONG KONG. LOL. Real Japanese ramen. (la-mian), not the packaged ones. It was good, but cost quite a lot. Nontheless we thought it was rather satisfying. Right now, we're just sitting in the WRONG terminal due to laziness and passing time writing stuff (me) and playing games (victor).

Can't wait till I get to Malaysia. First thing. Go home and take a SHOWER OF POWER. Then reload my phone so i can start texting, and DINNER!!! muAHAHHHAHAH

No comments: