Never go on stupid internet ads. Like 'only $3.95... balbalblablablalblabla...
So last week. I came across an Ad that looked pretty promising. Only $3.95 for shipping or what not. I checked my billing statement this morning and there was a $74.93 charge. BAH!!! That's HECK a lot of cash. And they might be billing me more. I'm very very tempted to cancel my debit card, but that will be another 10 dollars. I called the company and the guy was like 'oh.. that's because that was only for a 5 days trial, and if you didn't call to cancel we would automatically charge you for the monthly subscription or some crap like that.'
so... basically i just threw about $80 bucks out the window. To make things WORSE! I went on my other bank statement and found out I've been paying for another monthly thing for 3 months! ANGRY! BAH! So that totals up to OVER $100!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOO ANGRY!!!!!!!!
Note to self: NEVER EVER sign up for any CRAP INTERNET MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION STUFF EVER!!!! Buying stuff online's okay.
DAMN!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment