6.24.2009

almost there

I'm going to watch Transformers II tomorrow!!! I'm actually not that excited, but I'm sure I will when it gets closer. We're gonna try to do some movie hopping, not sure how that'll work out, but that's the plan.

The funny thing is that I have an Organic Chemistry test on friday and yet.. I'm spending my whole wednesday afternoon/night at the movies, and thursday I'd probably spend most of it doing sociology (which I have a test due on friday as well).

But anyway. Today (slash yesterday) was the 23rd of June. Yes, a prime number. It was SUPER HOT in the afternoon. Took the bus to school and spent time before class at the biology library. They freaking turned the A/C off for some 'energy conservation' thing. But why do it when it's like 100 degrees (or more) outside? It's torture. Well, after my classes went to the engineering building (they have A/C) and chilled there for a bit.

Clouds then covered the sky *checks weather*.... severe weather coming: winds at about 80mph. CRAZY! Took the earliest bus back and almost got hit by a huge tree branch. (I'm not kidding). But the good thing that came from that is that my room is chilling. Because of the cold air that's coming in, thanks to the fan that I bought yesterday at target.

Stuff to complain about :
1. My bank account is drying up. I checked today and freak!!!! It's never been that low before. What to do??? I don't have a job for the summer and there no incoming cash flow at ALL!!! It's all outgoing. And for some reason I've been spending a lot on...... food and gas mainly. Stupid gas prices that just keep going up.

2. My weight is going up. I want it to go the other direction. It's been lower last week, but this week I guess I'm eating more because we bought foods last weekend @ wal-mart. And also I've been eating out last week coz TzeFei (she left back to Malaysia) was leaving.

3. Yes, you've guessed it. HOUSING. ><>

feel like sleeping zzzzz......

No comments: