6.18.2009

you have 3 unheard voice messages

LOL. Thanks to the stupid AT&T no coverage at my apartment. It sucks!!!

It was SUPER HOT here yesterday. And it was the first time in a very long time that I took a cold shower. It felt soooo good.

Anyway. I went to the clinic yesterday and the doctor gave me some bacteria;-infection-killing pills. So I feel much better, but it cost me almost USD100. Stupid United States and their freaking expensive doctor fees. BAH!

But good news. =) I got a call from Amtrak and they found my camera. The lady's sending it to me and then i have to send her a check. But still. it's super exciting news.

Miss tee is back from California. I miss listening to her laugh while watching the TV shows.. .ahahahah!!!!

Yea, I think these are what I wanted to blog about last night but didn't have enough time because someone wanted to sleep, but I'll blog more when I come back from class. I have my organic I quiz today!!! *scary******

No comments: